Complaint Review: George Capell nee Computer Personalities Systems Inc,

• Reported By: Parma OH
  • George Capell nee Computer Personalities Systems Inc,
    4970 Durham Road, 6310 Easton Road
    Gardenville, or Pipersville, Pennsylvania

George Capell nee Computer Personalities Systems Inc, "VCS" ripoff con artist Bucks County Gardenville, or Pipersville Pennsylvania

I have never delt with such a rip off of a company. I hope and wish this gentlemen gets what he deserves. In August of 2000 I ordered one of his specials and never received it until March of 2001.

I had to wait 8 months to get my computer and never received my rebates or speakers. I do realize I am somewhat more fortunate than most people by receiving my computer but as far as I am concerned they can take this piece of junk and stick it.

Ever since I had received my computer 80% of the time it crashes and doesn't work properly half the time. As of a few months ago something happened where I am unable to get online. I had purchased a new modem and still not able to get online. Now I have to pay boo koo dollars to get a service tech (which I paid for an extended service contract that I can't even use because you people are out of business.

So know I have a $2,000 computer just sitting in my den for decoration.

Chris
Parma, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2002 12:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/george-capell-nee-computer-personalities-systems-inc/gardenville-or-pipersville-pennsylvania-18926/george-capell-nee-computer-personalities-systems-inc-vcs-ripoff-con-artist-bucks-county-29696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content