Complaint Review: Geoshield Ltd

• Geoshield Ltd
    Suite 46, Icon Business Centre 4100 Park Approach
    Internet
    United Kingdom

Geoshield Ltd Paul Colbeck John Sparks Fraud - Incompetence - Deception - Bullying Leeds Internet

Paul Colbeck - scared me to death, by the way of telling me if I dont get 3rd party verification, my building would get torn down - He then sent an invoice for 6000 pounds and threatened to send the heavies around if I did not pay within 2 days. He then started screaming down the phone hes going to rip my throat out!!! I think he had been drinking excessive amounts of alcohol or drugs, because the next day he called first thing to apologise and saying he was having a bad day and arguing with his boss.

By this stage I was in turmoil - later that afternoon he repeated the threatening abuse. Trading standards are looking into this horrific organisation - reports have been raised that they are in bed with a number of product suppliers Anti bribery and corruption act - these guys are facing jail.

The chap they sent to do my inspection was called Chris Kynman - I believe they are exploiting disabled or mentally impaired persons as this chap did not seem right - and when he was walking around by building plot doing the inspection I went to make a cup of tea for him - on my return I found him squating behind my bin deffecating - I asked if he was OK and he replied - the nerves get the better of him at times. [continued below]....

.....

I agree trading standards must be informed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2017 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/geoshield-ltd/internet/geoshield-ltd-paul-colbeck-john-sparks-fraud-incompetence-deception-bullying-leeds-1405841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content