Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: Mel0723 — houston Texas
Gerald E. Moore law office
2221 New Market parkway marietta, Georgia United States of America

Gerald E. Moore law office Harrasment, Threatning, and continualy calling my job marietta, Georgia

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Hi, I'm tring to file a report against Gerald E. Moore law office. I been geting calls from them for 3 weeks alread threatning me that if I don't py a debt ill go to jail. Also they keep harrasing me caling constantly, and worse calling my job. I already got in trouble for receiving to much personal calls from them embarrasing me. I asked them nicely t please stop calling my job but they keep doing it ad I realy don't know what to do anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gerald-e-moore-law-office/marietta-georgia-/gerald-e-moore-law-office-harrasment-threatning-and-continualy-calling-my-job-mariett-1040944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gerald E. Moore law office