ED Magedson – Founder
Germain Lincoln28450 South Tamiami Trail Bonita Springs, Florida USA
Germain Lincoln Claimed to do a 110pt Safety Inspection on a "like new" vehicle- actually did nothing - fraudulent representation Bonita Springs Florida
I purchased a used 2004 Lincoln Navigator from Germain over the internet with 28,000 miles on it. I did this from a franchised dealer, as they generally take care of their customers. However, after being assured that the Navigator was "like new" and had undergone a 110 point inspection, I was disappointed when it arrived:
Here are the issues so far:
1. Drivers side unlock button does not work
2. Backup "radar" does not work (beeps constantly)
3. AdvanceTrac seems to be consistently over-reacting and braking front wheels w/o any slippage and while on dry roads - stops when AdvanceTrac is disabled
4. Left headlight not functioning!
5. Paint on hood faded along edge on passenger side and orange-peeled on top of fender on passenger side
6. Only one key - really?
7. CD player cover will not electronically retract face of player after CDs are loaded - must be manually forced - CD player does not work
8. Drivers' side cooled seat not functioning
9. Weird noises coming from transmission
10. No temp tag! (Despite charging me an $800 paperwork fee!)
11. Air suspension problems
12. Heated/Cooled Seats do not work
13. Remote mirror controls do not work
14. Rear wiper does not work
15. Heater does not work
And, as a bonus, they didn't actually ship the car with any license plate screws so I had to go to Home Depot!
Some of this should have been fixed, and all of it should have been disclosed.
This is poor service bordering on fraud.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2013 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/germain-lincoln/bonita-springs-florida-34134/germain-lincoln-claimed-to-do-a-110pt-safety-inspection-on-a-like-new-vehicle-actually-1081054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.