Complaint Review: Gerry Zobrist

• Reported By: lindsey — las vegas Nevada United States of America
  • Gerry Zobrist

las vegas, Nevada
    United States of America

Gerry Zobrist LIAR-MORMON THEFT-MILTARYFRAUD ATTY COVER UP FOR 4XFELON AND FAMILY las vegas, Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: LIAR

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I'm Happy to Answer any questions

Gerry is employed by Family who has ripped off Military Veterans NO SHAME!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gerry-zobrist/las-vegas-nevada-89146/gerry-zobrist-liar-mormon-theft-miltaryfraud-atty-cover-up-for-4xfelon-and-family-las-vega-882639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

LIAR

AUTHOR: CHURCH SCAM - (United States of America)

LAS VEGAS (AP) -- A Las Vegas lawyer has pleaded guilty to federal conspiracy and fraud charges in a mortgage scheme that prosecutors say cost banks $30 million.The 43-year-old Gerry Zobrist pleaded Monday to conspiracy to commit bank fraud and wire fraud. He faces up to 30 years in prison and a $1 million fine at sentencing April 15.Prosecutors say Zobrist and his co-conspirators enlisted straw buyers to purchase homes in the Las Vegas area, and then had the sellers disburse part of the proceeds to entities controlled by Zobrist and the others.Prosecutors say Zobrist and his co-conspirators purchased 144 homes under the scheme and obtained loans for more than $53 million. But authorities say they defaulted on the loans, and the foreclosures caused about $30 million in losses for banks.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I'm Happy to Answer any questions

AUTHOR: Gerry G. Zobrist, Esq. - (United States of America)

I am Attorney Gerry Zobrist. I filed suit against Scott Ashjian, last year. He is the author of this post and several other "Rip Off Reports" against me and my clients.

The basis for these posts from May, 2012 resulted from a call I made to Mr. Ashjian's bankruptcy attorney, a friend and colleague of mine. I warned this friend and colleague that my clients would be seeking non-dischargeability of Mr. Ashjian's fraud against them. I even joked with him to make sure he got his money up front. A few days later, these posts popped up. These posts are a common tactic from Me. Ashjian, who, as I understand it, attempted to earn a living as a "reputation defender" on using SEO.

Funny enough, these posts are identical, and use the same language and are designed to create negative web traffic against me.

Searching the web, you will find my reputation to be pristine and my status with the Nevada State Bar to be clean. I'm a litigator. I sue people, especially those that dead others. And yes. I have represented family members in the past.

All the while, Scott Ashjian drives around in his black Mercedes Benz S63-AMG with the vanity license Plate "ASHJIAN" on it. I wonder if he will be able to keep that beautiful car in his Ch. 7--Bankruptcy.

I'm open for comments and happy to defend my actions in suing Mr. Ashjian.

Sincerely,