Complaint Review: Get Paid To Try

• Get Paid To Try
    getpaidtotry.com
    Brooklyn, New York

Getpaidtotry ripoff scam Brooklyn New York

I joined Getpaidtotry.com in July 2005. They promise to pay for signups of offers within 48 hours. I signed up for 3 offers and received payment of $18-via paypal-after a week. I then signed up for 3 more offers totalling $20, and have not received any payment for those offers at all.

I emailed customer service about 10 times-including sending my confirmation emails to show I joined the various clubs. Never received a reply to my emails. It has been almost 2 months now and still no reply, and no payment.

Mirandah
moline, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2005 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/get-paid-to-try/brooklyn-new-york/getpaidtotry-ripoff-scam-brooklyn-new-york-157543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content