Complaint Review: GetDivorcePapers.com

• GetDivorcePapers.com

Internet
    United States

GetDivorcePapers.com Rip Off!

Rip off Company. After paying in full and completing the interview process I was informed my papers would be ready to mail out to me in 3-10 business days. On day 8 I contacted customer support hoping for an update as my spouse was impatient. Customer support did not respond.

On the 12th working day my spouse filed. I immediately contact GetDivorcePapers to inform them and request a refund as I got no email reply and still no papers and was told I was not entitled to a refund. Papers were ready the on day 13. Which were never mailed because whats the point? I was later sent an email saying the same, with a link to the refund policy which states that if it's discovered spouse filed first they would refund. I sent them emailed proof of the papers I was served and now cannot any response to my inquires to resolve this. Merry Christmas!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2017 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/getdivorcepaperscom/internet/getdivorcepaperscom-rip-off-1415484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content