Complaint Review: getemeraldlux

505 5th street
    San Fernando, California
    United States of America

getemeraldlux They stole my heating oil money San Fernando, California

I am a 40+ year old woman, i wanted to quit smoking and i thought that $4.95 was a good deal.I soon found out that i was ripped off.

When i checked my account, that they not only took $4.95 but they had taken $114.95 as well which i had for oil, my husband and i are disabled so money is limited. i tried to call to cancel and could not get through.

My husband ended up in the hospital so it slipped my mind. I got in touch with them and they were very rude and told me there was nothing they could do. The product was dissatisfactory. They say they have a one year warranty,but yet they say there is nothing they can do.

Please i don't want anyone else to go through what i did, lets get the word out. They take unfair advantage of someone who desperately wants to quit smoking for their life.

I am on oxygen due to a lung collapse during a biopsy, and i thought $4.95 was a great deal they used dr. oz in an ad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/getemeraldlux/san-fernando-california-91340/getemeraldlux-they-stole-my-heating-oil-money-san-fernando-california-1012897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content