Complaint Review: getradioplay.com

• getradioplay.com

Internet
    United States of America

getradioplay.com Took money and didn't Provide full services , Internet

I Paid 2,500 dollars for FM radio promotion and I didn't get it . All they did was use an outside company name Radioairplaypros.com  to Get Internet Radio play which cost a couple hundred dollar . They promised me  Reports and insights Never got them ,They also Had No contact other than email and they rarely responded back to me ,once the campaign was over no word from them .

The reason I used the was The fact they guarantee their service or they gave me my money back . Well they Never gave me my money back and I asked them repeatedly for a refund for unsatisfactory services .They ignored me .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/getradioplaycom/internet/getradioplaycom-took-money-and-didnt-provide-full-services-internet-996853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content