Complaint Review: GEzurich

• Reported By: brownsville Texas
  • GEzurich

Louisville, Kentucky

Ge Zurich fraudulent warranties Louisville Kentucky

This warranty company is about as useless as a canoe in the middle of the desert. I have a warranty with them on a refridgerator that I can not get serviced. I contacted them on January 3, 2007 and as of January 24, 2007 I am still trying to get it fixed. They refuse to give out informnation concerning where their headquarters are located due to these call centers not wanting to be reported.

These people that work there are nothing more than a bunch of liars who gotten so good at conning people that I don't think they even believe the crap they tell their callers. It seems that these service supervisors run this warranty company and they answered only to the stockholders. Here's a news flash, you don't.

I want to advise anyone purchasing a product from Home Depot to know that this is the warranty company for them. Though, Home Depot was more than professional in dealing with my issue of having my appliance serviced they could only do so much. Stay away from any GE zurich products. I will never again purchase a warranty from them.

Javier
brownsville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2007 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gezurich/louisville-kentucky/ge-zurich-fraudulent-warranties-louisville-kentucky-232412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content