Complaint Review: gfchips

• gfchips
    17595 harvard ste
    irvine, California
    USA

gfchips www.gforcechips.com robert beligerant,unbusiness like rude, and a lier irvine California

i bought one of their chips for my truck.it worked for 100 miles then stopped.i contacted gforce tech and was told to send it back for testing. after about ten days i received a new one . same results i then contacted g force many times and they finaly agreed to give me a full refund. however after waiting 20 days i called them and was told i needed to talk to robert and he would be back in 2 days.

when i reached him he was verry rude to me and hung up on me. i called back and he answerd.he then hung up on me again. icalled back he then said he would give me my refund minus 25 percent. after they told me i would get a full refund. anyway i contacted the ags office and got the rest of my money.just want people to know what kind of company this is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2013 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gfchips/irvine-california-92614/gfchips-wwwgforcechipscom-robert-beligerantunbusiness-like-rude-and-a-lier-irvine-ca-1097399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content