Complaint Review: Gfilotto.com

• Reported By: Roy — Abilene Texas United States of America
  • Gfilotto.com

Internet
    United States of America

Gfilotto.com G Filotto claime to be a Scientific Explorer, Hypnotist, Author, Martial Artist & Sex Machine Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This report is to blackmail me into paying for blackhat SEO

G Filotto claims to be a Scientific Explorer, Hypnotist, Author, Martial Artist & Sex Machine.  This guy is a joke.  He hasn't a clue what he's doing and claims to be able to do;

Mind Control
Brainwashing
Evil Stage Hypnotists
Pick-Up Artists (PUAs)
Sex Slaves
Military Applications

He's nothing more than a con-artist, if you deal with him you need to plan on losing every dime you pay him because he doesnt have the first clue whats hes doing.  Ive talked to five people the last year all that lost money dealing with him.

Stay away from G Filotto and his site GFilotto.com or prepare to lose everything you give him.  All the information on his site is nothing more then rewrites from some of the so-called gurus in the industry.

I'll be getting others you have spent money with him to post here as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gfilottocom/internet/gfilottocom-g-filotto-claime-to-be-a-scientific-explorer-hypnotist-author-martial-art-987323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This report is to blackmail me into paying for blackhat SEO

AUTHOR: Excelsior - (United Kingdom)

The report on me is completely and utterly false. I have no clients in the USA nor anyone from the USA ever had any work with me. The supposed "reporter" is fictitious and in any case says only he "spoke to" 5 of my clients. Feel free to supply their names then, since I have pretty much 100% client satisfaction. Furthermore my content is 100% original, but the cherry on the top is that the day after this rip-off report, I got an e-mail from a "Mary Higgins" telling me that for a mere $149 a month i could clear my name of this rip-off report. Here is another link to these blackmailers: http://www.ripoffreport.com/internet-fraud/mary-higgins-dba-sea/mary-higgins-dba-search-engi-841aa.htm

The short of it is that rip-off report is now used by these people to blackmail honest people into "repairing their reputation" If rip-off report allows this they are essentially implicit in this in my view. It's a good thing i don't make my primary income from my web-site, but in any case I will never fold to blackmail. Instead I will do my utmost now to expose this parasite.