Complaint Review: GFK Mystery Shopping

401 Park Avenue South
    New York, New York
    USA

GFK Mystery Shopping Refuses to pay for completed shops New York New York

I have been a mystery shopping for 13 years.  In all that time, I have never found a company as frustrating as GFK.

I completed five shops for them successfully.  I was attach receipts for each one.  I have never been able to attach a receipt, using either my home or work computer, and either Internet Explorer or Google Chrome; therefore, the problem cannot be on my end.  I do not have trouble attaching receipts to other similar websites.

I completed a shop on 7/20.  I could not attach the receipts.  I emailed the scheduler, twice.  No response either time.  Three days later, the shop was cancelled.

I emailed the company, asking for help.  Three days later, someone finally opened my email and wanted to know what program I was using.  Silly question. . .since I emailed GFK, I'm guessing I'm using GFK's program.

This person pretended to help and reposted the shop so I could submit.  Same thing.  I was unable to attach the receipts.  I emailed with no response, and three days later the shop was cancelled.

This is a joke, and I should feel lucky that I am only out $20.  Do not shop for them.  If you have technical difficulties, they will not respond.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2013 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gfk-mystery-shopping/new-york-new-york-10016/gfk-mystery-shopping-refuses-to-pay-for-completed-shops-new-york-new-york-1070801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content