Complaint Review: GFW 3 goldscr.com

• GFW 3 goldscr.com

Internet
    USA

GFW 3 goldscr.com CREDIT CARD FRAUD unknown Internet

*Author of original report: new information

I was notified by Capitol one that I did not have funds to cover GFW request for 29.95. I have never heard of this company. how did they get my card info? I am on a limited income VA Widows Benefits and cant afford it.

I looked them up and got sent here. Please can you help meIf I never heard of them how would I know if I used a credit card although thats how I found out about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2017 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gfw-3-goldscrcom/internet/gfw-3-goldscrcom-credit-card-fraud-unknown-internet-1403874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

new information

AUTHOR: - ()

I just found out they were trying to charge my capitol one card for 29.95 and my total visa card was charged 39.95. Wh*o are these people? and how did they get my card info?