Complaint Review: GFW*3GLDSCR.COM

• Updated: Mon, November 06, 2017
  • Reported By: Jelliott — Tampa Florida United States
  • GFW*3GLDSCR.COM

United States

GFW*3GLDSCR . COM They are stealing money from me every month, and there is nothing I can do. Internet

They are charging my disability card $29.99 a month for 5 months. There is no working phone for this company.

Another user here offered an alternate phone, bless him/her, so I tried that and got someone who said it was for roadside assistance! I have had AAA for years! So that is bogus.

They also told me they could refund me $58.95, but they could not cancel my account because they are not the originating company. They gave me a phone number - 855-504-5103, but it is not a working number.

SO, now what do I do? My card is a government card for social security payments, and they won't stop the bleeding. They say I have to cancel whatever this is. I feel like crying.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2017 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gfw3gldscrcom/-/gfw3gldscr-com-they-are-stealing-money-from-me-every-month-and-there-is-nothing-i-can-1410634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content