Complaint Review: GGW video Girls gone wild

• Updated: Fri, October 26, 2001
  • Reported By:
  • GGW video Girls gone wild

, California

GGW Girls gone wild rip-offs, they charged my credit card without my consent

*0:

I recieved my credit card statement and I saw a charge from GGW video. I asked my wife and she said she didn't know anything about it. I am calling the credit card people to try and stop this payment. This is fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ggw-video-girls-gone-wild/california/ggw-girls-gone-wild-rip-offs-they-charged-my-credit-card-without-my-consentfox-6-investig-7344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author