Complaint Review: Giftsimple4U@Earthlink.com - PayPal

• Submitted: Fri, November 23, 2001
  • Updated: Wed, April 03, 2002
  • Reported By: warwick R.I.
  • Giftsimple4U@Earthlink.com - PayPal
    1105 N.Main St#14
    Jackson, CA.

Giftsimple4U@Earthlink.net item #99166 western heritage - PayPal ripoff

*General Comment: Inquiry status

*Consumer Suggestion: That person does not represent EarthLink

*0:

I bought this product on Oct23,01 I paid thru paypal and I have not received my product as of this date to spite numerous e-mails to Gary Tews.
I paid 12.00 for the product and 6.50 for shipping.
What can I do?

Why does PayPal work with this company?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/giftsimple4uearthlinkcom-paypal/jackson-ca-95642/giftsimple4uearthlinknet-item-99166-western-heritage-paypal-ripoff-8057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Inquiry status

AUTHOR: Jon Loy - (USA)

I knew of Gary Tew about 13 years ago. He was shifty then and probably still is. I was hoping the gentleman got his product or a refund. If you can, please let me know.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

That person does not represent EarthLink

AUTHOR: Rob - ()

That is only an individual/personal email address, and not an official or corporate representation by EarthLink.

Just as everyone with an AOL or MSN email address does not represent those companies (they are not employees or representatives just because the email address ends in msn.com).

If this were the case, I need to get an email address at playboy.com ;-)

I hope this was relevant to your question and clarifies things for you.

#3 0