Complaint Review: Giggle Pets

• Giggle Pets
    1818 142nd Ave,
    Dorr, Michigan
    USA

Giggle Pets Pets for Everyone owner Alden They will rip you off & take your money. All about selling animals for profit. Dorr Michigan

Giggle Pets of Dorr, Mi originally Giggle Pets of Wayland , Mi. Aka Pets for Everyone of Wayland, Mi

As you can see the owner and store move A LOT. I can only assume to avoid irked customers thst have been rippes off.

My story: In July 2011 i stopped into the storw because I was looking for an African Grey parrot. Which they had a few of and told me they always have babies and or eggs ready to be deposited on.

I fell in love with a couple month old African Grey mix. He told me i could put a deposit down to hold the bird as i made payments. So i put $120 down on this bird. I named him and came in several times a week to bond with him. I continually made payments and continue to see my bird. Over the course of a month and a half I had made over $400 in payments. Then one day I went in and the bird was gone. I found out they had auction tomorrow for 1200 dollars and the owner refuse to give any refunds. [continued below]....

.....

This store and owner are only about the dollar. They sold the bird at an auction even though I had spoken for him. They kept my money and didn't care that I had fell in love in and had bonded with this bird.

I spent my money I spent my time for absolutely nothing. I was out the money and I was left with the hole in my heart.  Be wary they do sell birds on Craigslist. I had contacted someone unknowingly regarding a bird for sale. Only to get the run around and to hear a bunch of broken promises.

** At fiirst I started making payments by credit card so that I had a receipt as proof of payment. Then Alden told me it was too much of a hassle and talked me into making only cash payments where I of course didn't get a receipt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/giggle-pets/dorr-michigan-49323/giggle-pets-pets-for-everyone-owner-alden-they-will-rip-you-off-take-your-money-all-1117118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content