Complaint Review: Gilbert Police

• Updated: Wed, May 30, 2012

• Reported By: frustruated — chandler Arizona United States of America
Gilbert Police
civic center road gilbert, Arizona United States of America

Gilbert Police Profiling Kids and making up false charges just to drug test etc gilbert, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Gilbert AZ Police sympathizers

*Consumer Comment: Wow

Gilbert police lie and profile young kids, take them into the police station and blood test them.
I went into court with my son and 75 to 85 % of the people in court were under the age of 19. Half I would bet were under 18. The police simply lie knowing who is going to believe a young kid.
Its tragic but obvious. I sold my son's car it stood out too much. I told him to stay out of gilbert.
My son was arguing with the cop and told him right to his face that he was lying. The cop said nothing but I knew after talking to people about Gilbert that my son was not lying.  I am glad I sold his car he would be like the other person who posted and get pulled over all the time.

Anyway I am glad I decided not to live in Gilbert. I will not spend any money in Gilbert because I will not support taxes for a corrupt police department.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2012 11:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gilbert-police/gilbert-arizona-/gilbert-police-profiling-kids-and-making-up-false-charges-just-to-drug-test-etc-gilbert-890283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gilbert Police

Gilbert AZ Police sympathizers

AUTHOR: Justin - (USA)

So let me start by saying I have a long history with the police of gilbert. Yes I'm a felon so I know 1/2 of you reading will automatically disregard what I say. To the parents of the teenage who have been harassed, bullied, and arrested I am sorry. The gilbert police dep. Is solely about money. Unfortunately people have become money makers to the so called "AZ police". We have privatized prisons that are traded on wall street and gilbert makes 15xs what they do in sales tax in court fines. As of 2016. It's all public info and can be viewed at the city's website. The police do not police anymore, they merely do whatever it takes to keep their station in the money.

I have spoke to dozens upon dozens of these officers and truly believe they are far more corrupt and jaded than most criminals. They get bonuses for meeting quotas and they pick the people they think will give in the easiest. Once you have a doc number they will have you forever. Because regardless of what you do or say from then on out your just a felon. DUIs now can get you that number on the first time. Gilbert doesnt care about their people, they use them and spit them out only to line their pockets. It's the most corrupt town I've ever been in and they don't care about your innocence or even if they have broken the law.

And please if you haven't ever had the delightful expeirance of being pulled over in gilbert, leave your comments to yourself. I have been pulled over in Mesa given a dui than driven into gilbert to their station. I have been pulled over because a cop said he could hear my music going at the late. Then said it isn't illegal but that's why he followed me for miles until I switched lanes without a blinker ( because no one was on the road). I've had cops try to give me a curfew violation when they responded to be leaving my fathers because he pulled out a gun on me and chased me with it drunk. I have even been told I'm not allowed there and driven to the city limits and told to get out on the side of the road.

Wow

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

- Gee and you wonder why your son ended up in court.  I bet the full story, not just the one your son is telling you, is a very interesting one.

They took a blood test so one can figure that drugs/alcohol was suspected in what ever incident happened.   What did the cops say he did?  So what did the test show?   What happened in court?