Complaint Review: Giles County PSA

315 Main Street
    Pearisburg, Virginia
    USA

Giles County PSA A BILL I NEVER CAN GET Pearisburg Virginia

I moved to my apartment in January 2015 and it is now June 2016 and I still have not received a bill from Giles PSA trash service.  I have called them to notify them I am not receiving their bills for trash service and I also have placed it in a letter where to send it t, which is my physical address.  I had also made numerous calls to them about this  and they told me I should be receiving my bills.  I told them I have not received any.

The Giles County PSA, however, did send me a letter that they were going to garnish my wages. I then in return notified Giles County PSA, in writing, that I have never received a bill and to please send my bills in the future to the physical address. Giles County PSA went through my bank to get the name of my employer to get my wages garnished.  I paid the full amount owed to Giles County PSA after I received the garnishment letter. I currently, today, still have not received a bill.

I went into their physical location today (June 1, 2016) to notify them, again, I have not received a bill EVER for trash service and what do I need to do to get a bill?  The representative told me she didn't know as her supervisor was at lunch and took down my name, address, and phone number and then proceeded to tell me my apartment number was number 4.  I told her my apartment number is number 2.  The representative told me someone would be in contact.  I still have not got a call back regarding this issue.

And I guess from the get-go I did not want the service to begin with, but I was told no, everyone gets charged for trash whether you use it or not and that is the way it is.  I was having my trash burned before I knew this and stopped doing that as if I am going to be charged fro something, I might as well use it.

I am in an apartment complex of three other tenants and we all pay individual trash service.  I have lived in several apartments and never seen where each tenant was charged a trash removal service.  I feel they are ripping people off.

This is my complaint and I'm still trying to obtain a bill from them.  Maybe someone will give this some attention.

Kind Regards,

Deborah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2016 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/giles-county-psa/pearisburg-virginia-24134/giles-county-psa-a-bill-i-never-can-get-pearisburg-virginia-1308909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content