Complaint Review: Ginger Turk

Internet
    United States of America

Ginger Turk onceuponateapup.com Scam Parvo teacup puppy fraud , Internet

*Consumer Comment: Ginger Turk

I feel obligated to share this information as I don't want any other people to get scammed the way I have. Ginger Turk is not a breeder, she is a dealer of "teacup" puppies from Korea. The web site is onceuponateapup.com My $3800 poodle came to me sick, I took her to the vet, they tested her for many things, she had Parvo. We had to put her in the hospital, around $3000 later Ginger still insists she didn't have Parvo- MY VET AND THE HOSPITAL TESTED HER AND IT WAS POSITIVE AND SHE HAD ALL THE SYMPTOMS! Secondly, my vet and the hospital told me that there was no way that she was anywhere close to the age that Ginger claimed she was. She claimes the birthdate was Jan. 13(my moms BDay), 2011 and the doctors estimate it to be around March 20. This is the scam! The truth is that they are so tiny because they were JUST BORN!!!! It was so sad, my puppy didn't even have her teeth! None of this can be disputed as she will try. It is HORRIBLE that I have had to get a lawyer and am proceeding with legal action. I'm not sure of my baby's age but she's already 3 pounds and still growing. Ginger sold her to be 2-2.5 pounds, this is what people pay the enormous price for- the size! Can't wait to see what she ends up being.....

I'm not educated with animals so I was easily scammed, I admit. But I want the word to get out to not buy from this person. It is so horrible that these babies with PARVO are ripped from their moms just a few weeks old! :(((

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2011 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ginger-turk/internet/ginger-turk-onceuponateapupcom-scam-parvo-teacup-puppy-fraud-internet-740147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Ginger Turk

AUTHOR: Onceuponateapupgingerturk - (United States of America)