Complaint Review: Girl Friday Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, September 13, 2017
  • Updated: Wed, September 13, 2017
  • Reported By: Tina Colon — Brookhaven Florida USA
  • Girl Friday Inc.

Internet
    USA

Girl Friday Inc. This company does not give pay stubs. When asked to be released this company holds you hostage to stop you from making any money. Jonesboro, Georgia Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: SAD

I was working for this company in April to May. This company cancelled our agreement due to "Arise" stating that I was not complying with the hours I needed to do.She reissued a new SOW in which I DID NOT SIGN. In June when I revcieved my check I got paid way less than I was supposed to and when asked to get a breakdown of my pay stubs she stated she was unable to do so because it takes too much work. In September I wanted to look into working for a different Company when I log into my accountI see that I am still under her company name. I asked her to remove my name but she stated that I needed to put fill a SOW in which the SOW that I did not sign so we do not have an agreement she refuses to let me go.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2017 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/girl-friday-inc/internet/girl-friday-inc-this-company-does-not-give-pay-stubs-when-asked-to-be-released-this-com-1399763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

SAD

AUTHOR: Sekeena - (USA)

1. The person filing this complaint isn't under my company under this name so it would be hard to believe someone that doens't use their real name or doesn't really work for us. Who is Tina Colon!!

2. Arise clearly states on the accouncement how many hours that needs to be worked before they pick a job to work.  Then it must be checked mark that they understand that or you wouldn't be able to pick it.

3. Don't send paystubs because it takes too much work... that's too funny to address.

4. SOW is a business to business contract.  That a company owner signs with Arise.  Would Kelly service give you a contract that they sign with Apple? No.  That doesn't even make sense.

5. If you don't like Arise rules talk to Arise.

5. Check being less.  I don't think so.  I have 351 agents that have no problem with their checks on over 4 clients.

6. I know who this is sorry you have to lie about your name and other things.