Complaint Review: Girls Gone Wild Infomercial

• Reported By: burton Ohio
  • Girls Gone Wild Infomercial
    Po Box 9231
    Sylmar, California

Girls Gone Wild Infomercial ripoff fraudulent ripoff business false promises evil dirt bags Sylmar California

Why does this site (bad business bureau) come up when I enter the web address provided on ggw's own packageing? I want to yell at someone that knows something!! This is complete bs. My man orders one tape and I keep being charged for more...even when I send them back I have yet to receive a credit on my account. This has been going on way to long!

When you call the phone number provided for ordering this tape those folks either don't know how to help you or they give you the run around to another person then another then another...or you are put on hold for so long you will fall asleep...yes, honestly I was so p.o.'d that I waitted literally 4 hours on hold and fell asleep. I'm ticked!

Kelly
burton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2003 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/girls-gone-wild-infomercial/sylmar-california-91392-9231/girls-gone-wild-infomercial-ripoff-fraudulent-ripoff-business-false-promises-evil-dirt-bag-56013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content