Complaint Review: Girls Gone Wild MRA video

• Girls Gone Wild MRA video
    po box 9231
    Sylmar, California

Girls Gone Wild MRA video ripoff Sylmar California

I ordered the 9.95 tv offer of girls gone wild. I had to complain to customer service to even receive the first videos after 6 weeks had went by. Since then I have received two more videos and been charged 24.95 for each, and i did not order, nor did I subscribe to anything. I signed nothing or gave any permission to give me a subscription. I have contacted them by email, but have heard no response.

Sally
Galax, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2002 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/girls-gone-wild-mra-video/sylmar-california-91392-9231/girls-gone-wild-mra-video-ripoff-sylmar-californiafox-6-investigative-reporter-john-mattes-21443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content