Complaint Review: Girls Gone Wild

• Reported By: TAMPA Florida
  • Girls Gone Wild
    ggw.com
    Internet

Girls Gone Wild dvd scam three different non workng phone numbers to company ripoff INTERNET florida

My 18 yr.old son bought the video package over the TV one lonely night. He only wanted those first dvd's so then he tried to call and cancel. The telephone # number didn't work. They kept sending the dvd's and charging his credit card. He called at least 3 months in a row to cancel with the non working GGW numbers. He finally called the credit card co. said he would stop paying.

Well they continued to send the video. His credit card went to over @200. I got invloved because of the bill collector who called the house because he wouldn;t pay his credit card debt. I t finally got settled, but not because of Girs Gone Wild. But because the credit card company employee I talked to was aware of this with hundreds of other card holders!

Beware! The credit card co. had a record of my son calling as he told me. I had to pay $105.00 to get my kid out of debt. (Which he then paid me bsck for). He just kept saying I called and cancelled, a few times , then I called and couldn;t get in touch. I was embarrassed so I didn't know what to do.

When I firt called GGW I tried three different phone numbers, too, to get in touch. One on the dvd box, one on the information to cancel from GGW, AND THE ONE ON THE BANK STATEMENT. NOT ONE WAS A WORKING NUMBER. BEWARE! The credit card phone employee tried the credit statement number, TOO and it wasn't working for him either, lucky for us! Charges were reduced only because my kid was TELLING THE TRUTH and was lucky to have a good CREDIT CARD!

They take teen age girls and seduce them in parking lots across the country in a loudly painted tacky travel bus (I have seen it here driving in Florida) and then again seduce the boys who watch these stupid moranic videos with their new credit cards. Hugh Hefner this low life character from GGW is not!!

VIKKI
TAMPA, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2007 06:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/girls-gone-wild/internet/girls-gone-wild-dvd-scam-three-different-non-workng-phone-numbers-to-company-ripoff-inter-236293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content