Complaint Review: Girls Gone Wild

• Reported By: huntington beach California
  • Girls Gone Wild
    GGW Video, P.O. Box 10100
    Van Nuys, California

Girls Gone Wild - GGW ripoff, extra $200 charge on my credit card Van Nuys California

I have purchased my 2 dvds for 9.99 + 5-6 dollars shipping charge through the website girlsgonewild.com. The order took more than 2 weeks to come and so I called in on the customer service number to check on the status.

That is when i Found out that I have been signed up for a monthly subscription plan that I did not intend for. When I ask to cancel Such (PLAN), the customer service representitive stated that in order to cancel the service, they "would be required to send me 20 videos via mail" as a condition for cancelliation. The representative said that I can return the Videos at any time and there will be NO CHARGE! - ALL shipping is prepaid for.

2 Days ago as i checked my credit card bill online, I realized a $200.00 dollars charge to my credit card account that i presume was for the VIDEOS THAT NEVER CAME. The videos as "promised" never came. I hope someone on this site can help me with this problem. I will call my bank once their system is back online. However if all fails, is there any way for me to fix this problem. I will not pay for the 200 dollars charge they put on my credit card.

Mark
huntington beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2005 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/girls-gone-wild/van-nuys-california-91410/girls-gone-wild-ggw-ripoff-extra-200-charge-on-my-credit-card-van-nuys-californiafox-6-166775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content