Report: #1319121

Complaint Review: Giuseppe L.

• Submitted: Tue, July 26, 2016
  • Updated: Tue, July 26, 2016
  • Reported By: Mickey — Fairfield California USA
  • Giuseppe L.
    Via monte Napoleone, 354
    Milano,
    Italy

Giuseppe L. Giorgio Armani Designer Asked direction to freeway from solano mall Milano

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I believe I have found the crook your looking for.

Scam location: Solano Mall Fairfield,CA I was guarding RV Homes show Mercedes SUV pulls up calls me over asks for directions for freeway. As described by others his thanking was same. He didn't want to pay taxes. I don't think true, tax on clothing. But he was repeating I'm so nice, helping him with directions, his best friend is also from India. First he introduced the jackets, their worthiness and worth $!! First he was giving away the jackets didn't want anything in return, then wanted to Playstation for his daughters Bday. Unfortunately I didn't have any cash on me or I wouldn't mind helping him with his daughters Bday gift. But why would he wanted me to pinch in for gift if he's showing Wad of 100$ bills. I'm struggling citizen, felt very bad for myself not having cash on hand! Even he said he was sorry for me not having even $5.00,;; and I'm missing. The opportunity. I did miss the opportunity, I'm nice, Not Stupid; Thank God, this he will Remember!! After feeling so bad, luckily I searched him on google, glad to discover didnt get scammed. Thank you previous reporters. This person is in CA, heading to SFO. Driving Black Mercedes SUV, Nevada license plate. Small skinny fellow. Trimmed beard, glasses, blonde like (no offense). Be careful CA residents. Turn him in I would say.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2016 11:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/giuseppe-l/milano-/giuseppe-l-giorgio-armani-designer-asked-direction-to-freeway-from-solano-mall-milano-1319121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I believe I have found the crook your looking for.

AUTHOR: anonymous - (USA)

Two days ago a friend of mine was scammed $650.00 from by the same method, but the car is now a WHITE BMW SUV. Based on the discription of the crook from my friend and from everyone's discription within the Silicon Valley region, I believe I have found him. If you want to call the police on him please let me know. Currently I am keeping an eye on him. I want to get back at him for robbing my good find and for everyone else he pulled this crap on. Jusctice does exist and this guy needs to be punished.