Complaint Review: Glacial Energy Texas

Elmhurst, Illinois
    United States of America

Glacial Energy Texas Cheaters Elmhurst, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Inaccurate Information about Glacial Energy

I decided to work with Glacial Energy in Feb 2008. I signed a 1 year agreement with them. The wording on the contract says that eventhough the contract ends in 12 months the comissions would be paid until customer cancelled their month to month agreement. After 6-8 months of signing customers up I began to suspect something was wrong. Being in sales for many years I assumed my customer's that I signed up were my customers. Naturally I wanted to be informed as towhat thier bills looked like as I was the agent of this account and thought not a big deal to see what my customers were being charged. I received so much hassel trying to get copies of my customers bills from the manager Lauren that I eventually stopped writing any more businesswith them.Lauren has lied on many occasions, I do not have enough time to recall all the lies.I later found out that any reputable supplier/brokerage firm would laugh at the mention of Glacial Energy.The energy business is very competitive yet I could ask any supplier what they thought of the other and I never heard anything bad except for Glacial. I continued to get commission from the account's that did not realize they were being ripped off. One customer had been late on their payment for months. Glacialthreatened to sue. I called the customermany times to get them to pay I did not want Glacial to sue them. Finally I got the customer to pay, now Glacial is not paying me the commission due. I spoke tothe Regional manager Bob andhe has done the same lying to me as Lauren. i was told that as soon as the customer paid their bill I would be paid. I was told that when the collection agency made a settlement I would be paid. I was then told that since it went to a collection agency I would not be paid for the last/final payment. I have tried to call Bob who keeps telling me he is looking into this. I am not sure where this is going but will keep you posted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2010 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/glacial-energy-texas/elmhurst-illinois-60126/glacial-energy-texas-cheaters-elmhurst-illinois-673394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Inaccurate Information about Glacial Energy

AUTHOR: GlacialEnergy - (United States of America)

The person that posted the comment above was never employed directly by Glacial Energy but was an outside agent for the company.  We stopped providing them with customer invoices because they were not complying with Glacial Energy standards and using them for other purposes. One contract that was signed through this person fell behind on payment and was eventually dropped by Glacial Energy for collections.   Typically when an account goes to outside collections, no more commissions on the account are paid out to anyone.  We did make an exception here and paid the person above once the collection agency collected on the account.   The delay in their commissions was simply because of the time it took the account to finally pay us.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Customer Care at http://www.glacialenergy.com/customer-service.