Complaint Review: Glamor Trends

• Glamor Trends
    27 West Anapamu St., Ste. #398
    Santa Barbara, California
    USA

Glamor Trends Ladies Handbags Saw free handbags on amazon, ordered one, later was charges $99.98 for a no name handbag, I did not want. Santa Barbara California *Author of this Report is NOT CONIRMED**

I saw on Amazon that I qulified for a free gift (one of three).  I chose the handbag just because I was'nt interested in the others.  I did not need a handbag, but it said it was free, so I ordered it.  When it came there was not name or return address on the envelope or in the envelope it was in.  Just the handbag folded up in a large envelope.

Looking at the qulity of the handbag, it was very cheaply made, seams showing all over it and the metal strap was plastic.  There was no name on the hanbag to say where it was made.  No identification at all.

Since I thought it was free and did not have any information as to who to complane to, I just put it aside.  Then later I saw a $99.98 charge on my bank statement.  I called the phone number listed on my bank statement and found out that I was charged $99.98 for this handbag.

Needless to say I was very upset.  The person on the phone answered as customer service.  I told her my complant and that I could get a handbage like this at the Dollar Store.  She said that it had be 14 days and there was nothing I could do.  Then she said "I will turn you over to customer service."  I told her she said she was customer service....?

After that I knew this was a scam.  I will never order anythin free on Amazon again.  People please be careful.  I did not need a handbag and now won't even give it to anyone becauce it looks so cheep.  Be Aware!

Cup Cake,  Clayton, NC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2017 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/glamor-trends/santa-barbara-california-93101/glamor-trends-ladies-handbags-saw-free-handbags-on-amazon-ordered-one-later-was-charges-1397834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content