Complaint Review: Glamour shots

Dept ford mall
    Dept ford, New Jersey
    United States of America

Glamour shots Expensive, timely, pressured Dept ford, New Jersey

I went to glamour shots in Deptford Mall using a living social I purchased for a mother daughter session which included the hair, make up, and one 5x7.
After spending 4 hours there, not only was I slightly disappointed in my hair, but very disappointed in the pricing!
i also was told if I did not purchase right away that not would not store them. To buy one disc with one pose was $190!! Per pose!!! The package they started with do me was also over $4,000!! I explained to the girl that I have one daughter but also two boys and was only looking to spend about $200. After a lot of debating the lowest price she could come up with was $800.
I am filled with remorse over this purchase because I simply cannot afford it! The pictures are great but nothing any other photographer can't for a fraction of the cost.
Save your time and money!'

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/glamour-shots/dept-ford-new-jersey-08037/glamour-shots-expensive-timely-pressured-dept-ford-new-jersey-969338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content