Complaint Review: GlassCash.com

• Reported By: California United States of America
  • GlassCash.com

Internet
    United States of America

GlassCash.com GlassCams.com They owe me on ONE SALE, but refuse to answer me in any emails i send, Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Not True

They owe me on ONE SALE, but refuse to answer me in any emails i send, the aff manager refuses to answer me on any instant messenger. I cannot get ahold of the owner for the life of me. He took his facebook page down, and now I have no way of getting any information about what is owed to me.

Shenelle at her Yahoo name is Shenelle_5@yahoo.com and she refuses to answer me. I cannot get any answers from Support@glasscash.com and i cannot get any answers from affiliates@glasscash.com both of which are supposed to be checked and maintained by the owner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2011 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/glasscashcom/internet/glasscashcom-glasscamscom-they-owe-me-on-one-sale-but-refuse-to-answer-me-in-any-emails-793426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Not True

AUTHOR: Fizzlenatorefiel - (U.S.A.)

His account was suspended for threats made against the site and the site's manager.
He was paid on his ONE sale 4 days later with proof of payment. He has been ignored by Glasscash's Management and Affiliates because of his poor attitude and disrespect

He has made attempts to work for Glasscash even today 11-14-11. The Owner does still have a Facebook that is live and well......He was just blocked from being a part of it.

Last but not least, as you can see, he is DRAMA ROYALTY! It Doesn't take Coke bottle glasses to see that.