Complaint Review: Glasses USA

Internet
    United States of America

Glasses USA response team is on life support apparently, Internet

*Author of original report: Glasses USA

I ordered a pair of glasses from GlassesUSA which were sent to me and received.  I had to send them back and was given a store credit good for 6 months.  When I tried to reach the company by phone to order another pair of glasses, no one answered in the sales department and I was asked to leave a call-back name and number.  I did so.  I also called a few more times and always was sent to the sales mailbox.

I then called the extension for customer service and the same thing happened.  Put into their mailbox and asked to leave a name and contact number.  I didn't.

Then I e-mailed them and received an automated response with a ticket number.  So far no human response from customer service on the complaint number either.

How the heck am I supposed to get another pair of glasses or my money back if no one will answer the phone or respond to an e-mail to customer service?????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/glasses-usa/internet/glasses-usa-response-team-is-on-life-support-apparently-internet-984484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Glasses USA

AUTHOR: lucy grace - (United States of America)

I finally made the order and received the glasses.
Unfortunately, even tho I expressly ordered the single lens glasses for reading, they were sent with lenses for distance.
I contacted the company immediately and someone actually answered. I had an awful time making her understand what the problem was but she said they would send me out a postage paid return envelope that day.  They never, ever, did.
I have decided that I will not send the glasses back or try to contact them again.  I will have lenses made locally and consider this a valuable lesson.