Complaint Review: GLD MyScore

• Reported By: Mark — Eugene Oregon
  • GLD MyScore

Nationwide
    USA

myscore, GLD myscore Fraudulently charged my debit card for services I DID NOT order! Nationwide

I was checking my account and noticed charges over three months that I had not authorized. $9.95, $29.95 and $29.95.  I called the company to tell them I did not authorize the withdrawls.  They could not find my account by my name, city and state.

They then wanted my social security number, I refused.  They then asked me for my phone number, I told them, they still could not find my account.  I refused to give them any more information.

When I did a whois search for their company name address and other information, I found that it was "hidden" from view by their domain hosting company 'GoDaddy."  It made me all the more suspicious.  GoDaddy hosts domain names (.com for $8.99 a year) and also hosts web servers for as little as $1.99 a month.  If you have a hosted domain with them, they will hide your information for $7.00 a year.

That told me I was dealing with a very shady operation.  On their website they give no physical brick and morter address.  There is no FAX number and no e-mail address to be found. I had never recieved any e-mail or snail mail from this company.

I had to file a dispute with my bank to get the problem resolved.

Whatever you do, stay away from these con artists!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2014 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gld-myscore/nationwide/myscore-gld-myscore-fraudulently-charged-my-debit-card-for-services-i-did-not-order-nat-1166793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content