Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

GlenRoss, Taylor and Kyle are complete scam artist!!

Please beware! Details Below.

Upon meeting Taylor at GlenRoss, he showed great interest in getting exposure for my project.  He believed my product was quite niche, and would be able to get me featured with a few news or gadget sources.  My product is a car trash can, that is slim trash can that is topple proof.  Explaining to him it would be challenging to market this product because the target is so broad is explained he would be able to target the correct audience.  And goes on to boast previous campains.

He said payment would be $3000.00.  $1500 up front and $1500 after completeing being featured in a few media sources. I agreed to his scam.

His payment instructons are to wire funds.  I immediately wire funds.  For 4 days straight then claim not to have recieved funds, and they cant start working on my project without funds.  Time is a factor at this point, because my campaign is live. He says, just paypal the money.  And we can only recieve it by Friends and Family method.   Finally my 1500.00 paypal payment is made so they can get working on this.  . [continued below]....

....

A week goes by and I get zero feedback. I have no communication with them at this point.  When reaching out to Taylor about it. He says my project has been passed on to Kyle. Get a hold Kyle.  Kyle says wait a week. ok Fine.  I waited a week.  When I was fed up and asked, what exactly has my funding gone to,  I would like an update.

Kyles shocking response is this:

"Let's keep it professional or I will block you from contact.....

...We will keep working, but I don't want to hear anymore of your bulls***. Do you understand?"

I was SHOCKED.  I asked ,is this is how you treat a paying client?!   Kyle says

"You need to get a grip on reality. Your project is a TRASHCAN for cars.

If you do not get publicity, it is because your project sucks, not because we failed."

Now at the beginning of our meeting, they said "oh niche product!".."caught my eye... great idea".  And all of a sudden its a terrible I idea because I've already paid you!

To find out, the fu***** wiring payment DID go through.  So they had me pay $1500.00 twice and didnt deliver ONE d**n THING!  1)  They scammed me into paying twice.  2) They did not deliver one thing to where they even deserved the final 1500.00.

These are two young kids, that are fraudulent scammers.  You wont find ANY information of GlennRoss online because its recently new name.  Theyll eventually shut this down after being exposed and open up another.  However their personal names is Taylor Andrews and Kyle Staebell.  If you are in talks with them, AVOID! Scammers and fraudlent!  Im out $3000.00 for them to show me ZERO! I am taking legal actions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2016 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/glenross/internet/glenross-kyle-staebell-taylor-andrews-glenross-is-complete-scam-lakewood-co-1328906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GlenRoss