Complaint Review: GLF MARKETING

• Reported By: Dr.S — BROOKLYN New York
  • GLF MARKETING

Nationwide
    USA

GLF MARKETING - Chad -Devon Brown -Johnathan This company did nothing for our office but give us misinformation and did not increase our revenue.They are never available to speak when you call . Nationwide

Our office is disgusted with this company they are awful they take your money and you cant reach them .when we cancelled they didnt ask why or really care .I then received a call and was giving false promises of giving us 2 months of free service .to later find out that the representive and that whole department was supposedly fired and they did NOT honor what we were told .when i called they infact did NOT respond until my 3rd call a couple weeks later with an email stating-

I wanted to let you know that we have received your request for a call but as you are no longer a current client, we can handle any questions or complaints over email.  Thanks. sent us by Chad.

I tried calling them and asking to speak to a manager someone higher up then Chad and never received a call .We got an email withthem claiming they did everything right and will not even consider giving us a partial refund after THEIR employee told us we were without a website for months which is part of the aggreement .They tried sending us "proof " we had a website. why would they still have a website up for us almost 2 months after we cancelled but when i checked before we cancelled an inquired about why we we are not seeing results when we google our phrases there was none / Again they passed the blame on Johnathan and scuffed and laghed and told me how incompetant he was .I said but this was your employee and i dont find this funny.

I should have known from the beginning while trying to make our site they said "they droppped the ball'.because it took longer then i was told it would take.

The whole thing was RIDICULOUS! TERRIBLE Company bunch of INCOMPETANTS (even in their own words). I usually wouldnt take the time to complain or start an account on this but NO One should use them for any kind of marketin website anything .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2014 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/glf-marketing/nationwide/glf-marketing-chad-devon-brown-johnathan-this-company-did-nothing-for-our-office-but-1184089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content