Complaint Review: GLM Chicago Green Light Marketing

Chicago, Illinois
  • Phone: 312-951-6806
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

GLM Chicago - Green Light Marketing is a Joke and A Scam Beware!!!!!! Chicago Illinois

So I get an email from this place called GLM Chicago about interest in a possible interview right. They say, that they have manager training programs, marketing executive, account executive, and sales positions available. Seems normal right? Wrong they look for desperate, Naive college grads that are looking for employment! Their website is very plain and doesn't say anywhere what GLM stands for.

Anyways, I sheduled a first interview with GLM Chicago at their 750 N. Orleans location. I arrived at the place and it's located in the basement level of the building like some kind of Rat Hole! I didn't think nothing of it at the time considering they had a nice setup in the small office of the basment floor. There were two girls working the counter and they were both attractive ladies. One of the girls was named Nisaa and I believe the other was named Laurie. Very nice and friendly people. So they give me a plain sheet of paper to fill out with very basic questions like, Name, Address, School, References and things like that. Upon completing that, I waited to be called for an interview.

Finally, my turn came and this (Little Pecker) named Chris was the one doing the interviews. I swear he did't look a day over 21! However, he was very cocky and a slick talker. He interviewed me for about 5 minutes and told me they would contact me if they were to seriously consider me for a second interview. Never once did he seem interested in my skills or background, but more into feeding me his garbage lecture. I knew right away that this job was garbage, but acted as if I was interested. I really wanted to jump over his desk on kick the living sh*t out of this little turd.

To get to the point, the job is Door to Door sales, selling cheap office supplies with 100% commission and NO base salary. They provide Shady business and look to use and abuse people. Stay Away, Save you time! If I ever see this little turd Chris on the street, I'm going to kick his little a** and make him scream for mommy! I hope you're listening Chris, come get some!

Cadillaccraig
Mokena, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2009 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/glm-chicago-green-light-marketing/chicago-illinois-60610/glm-chicago-green-light-marketing-is-a-joke-and-a-scam-beware-chicago-illinois-438346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content