Complaint Review: Global Ad Solutions

• Reported By: Bruce — Jacksonville Florida USA
  • Global Ad Solutions

Internet
    USA

Global Ad Solutions G.A.S., GAS Zero results after sending "10 million" emails. Unknown Internet

Until this experience, I'd been very careful in choosing who to do business with on the internet. But with Global Ad Solutions, their programs and offerings looked so promising, I just trusted them.  Though they claimed to have sent 5 million of my emails to their customers, I got ZERO response.  The first time it happened, I figured it was the way I worded my ad.  But, the 2nd 5-million-sent-zero-response made me suspicious and I THEN looked them up online and found others who had been ripped off by them.

I also then noticed they had no CONTACT information, not even where they are located.  You send them a message using THEIR contact form ... and they don't reply.

My wife and I are both over 65 years old and on Social Security, and I overspent my 'allowance' on their programs, the newest of which says they will send your 160-character email to their users' Smartphones. (They claim to only send to those who've given their permission, so there's no danger in being accused of spamming.)

After "sending" 10 million messages to Smartphones and receiving NO response--not even being told to stop sending--I have to believe the REASON I won't be accused of spamming is because they aren't really sending the messages, as others have reported them not doing.

Unfortunately, I made the mistake of paying the $49 for their "lifetime" subscription before my wife exclaimed "they're a ripoff company!" and I did my own research.  I'm going to TRY to get a refund, but I don't expect they'll pay it.  If they DO, I'll update this report.

At this point, my advice is to stay away from Global Ad Solutions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2017 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/global-ad-solutions/internet/global-ad-solutions-gas-gas-zero-results-after-sending-10-million-emails-unknown-i-1354029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content