Complaint Review: Global Computer - Tiger Direct

7795 West Flagler St
    Miami, Florida

Global Computer, Tiger Direct $90 Fujiplus rebate ripoff! Miami Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Help with your rebate

Bought a 19" Fujiplus from Global with a $90 rebate in September. Did everything correct. When I call they seemed more interested in finding a technicality that they can refuse the rebate on. I've had three different customer service reps promise to handle this for me. They never call or email back and each time it is like starting anew.

Their rebate guarantee is a joke. I was told by one rep that the onus was on me to put pressure on Fujiplus. I can't get a straight answer regarding if rebate was even received. My experience with them has been bad on the larger rebates and smaller($10) ones seems to go fine. Business must be good, because they are really acting like they don't give a ....

Eugene
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2006 10:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/global-computer-tiger-direct/miami-florida-33144/global-computer-tiger-direct-90-fujiplus-rebate-ripoff-miami-florida-179946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Help with your rebate

AUTHOR: Alex - (U.S.A.)

Dear Customer:

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced, and if the issue has not yet been resolved, I would be glad to assist you. To begin, please email me at alex@help.tigerdirect.com with your Tiger Direct order number in the subject line, as well as a brief summary of your rebate situation in the body of your email. If you have your rebate tracking number(s), you can include that also. Your issue will be researched, and we look forward to resolving it for you as promptly as possible.

Sincerely,