Complaint Review: Global Connections

• Global Connections
    5360 College Blvd. Suite 200
    Overland Park, Kansas
    United States of America

Global Connections Global Discovery Vacations, Premium Destinations No travel allowed Overland Park, Kansas

Promised a trip on Disney property when we bought the package. They let us pick the exact building we wanted to stay in. Now told that you can NEVER stay on property. Tried to book near Storyland in NH. Not available, under 120 days, but we had just purchased package and wanted summer travel. Tried to go to Santa's Village, NH. They offered a property 2 hours away in winter. Too far to travel each day with a 4 yr old. Told that fulfilled the request didn't need to be close or even in the same state to comply.

I spoke to the Operations Manager who says she has no boss. She said I travel where they say, that that is what my contract says. They say they only have to provide any room, regardless of if it is near where you want to go, because that is what I agreed to. I don't get to see availability, I just give them an idea of where I might like to go and they will pick for me. They stole my money and I have had to pay for the vacations I have taken in the past 2 ywars, because they do not have to accommodate me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/global-connections/overland-park-kansas-66211/global-connections-global-discovery-vacations-premium-destinations-no-travel-allowed-over-1046222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content