Complaint Review: Global Discovery Vacations

• Global Discovery Vacations
    5360 College Blvd, Suite 200
    Overland Park, Kansas
    USA

Global Discovery Vacations Global Connections, Global Vacations Westsite Upgrade Scam, Overland Park Kansas

I got stuck into this scam. Global Discovery Vaction invited me to a membership review. It turns out they want to sell a me a website upgrade. I already paid in full for their garbage Vacation package, now they want to steal more money from me by telling me they have a new website that has more condos, the one that have needs to be upgrade and I have to agree for a $6000 website upgrade. They explained to me that the new website is not theirs, it's for conglomerate therefore they have nothing to do with it, if I want accesss to more condos, I have to upgrade for $6000 more, I refuse. I bought this garbage in 2012 and it's really hell to find a place to go, you can not go where you want to go, they raised the membership fee from $389 to $410 and to use the week of vacation (that is if you are lucky enough to find a place to go) they raise the fee from $165 to $170.

It's a scam that the AG'S need to take a look at. If there is anyone who would like to get into a class action lawsuite against these crips, I'm in it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2017 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/global-discovery-vacations/overland-park-kansas-66211/global-discovery-vacations-global-connections-global-vacations-westsite-upgrade-scam-o-1395345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content