Report: #1206708

• Reported By: Thelma — Observatory, Johannesburg Alabama
  • Global Financial Services/ Mr Mwamba

Internet
    USA

Global Financial Services/ Mr Mwamba Defrauded me of $85 000 which was a deposit for a loan of R 10 000 000. I was told that I don't have to pay the full 10% deposit. New York Internet

I wanted to begin a property company of my own and started looking for funding on the Internet.  Global Financial Services was recommended to me.However .I mistakenly applied for a loan from Global finance Services instead of Global Financial Services. That was my mistake .My consultant was Mr Mwamba who asked me to build up a sum of up to $85 000 as a deposit for the property loan of R 10 000 000. I thought this was great because a property loan usually requires 10% of the total amount required for a loan.

I managed to borrow an amount of R 650 k from a friend in April  and July 2014 and received R 70k from my sister .I was now short of 130 k make the total of 850 k which would make the 85 k required for the loan.

A friend of my brothers agreed to ask her sister for a loan of 100 k and I pawned my car for the amount the outstanding 30 k.

I sent the first 650 k in.July by Western Union in July as Mr Mwamba said my loan was soon going to run out of time if I did not send some of the money.I had kept it in my FNB account.

I sent the last amount in December after Mr Mwamba told me a I had a few days to submit the last amount before the end of the year. Since then when I expected the none, I was told I had to submit a clear tax clearance certificate because otherwise I would be suspected of money laundering by my bank.

This I did and submitted a clear tax reference in.January .Since then I have not received any receipt indicating how much I had sent in money wise. Mr Mwamba is no longer answering my phone calls and I think I have been conned off $85 k.Their Internet address has also.dissapeared off the Web site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2015 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/global-financial-services-mr-mwamba/internet/global-financial-services-mr-mwamba-defrauded-me-of-85-000-which-was-a-deposit-for-a-lo-1206708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content