Complaint Review: Global Fullfillment

PO Box 10841
    Clearwater, Florida
    United States of America

Global Fullfillment BEWARE Clearwater, Florida

Beware of this company.  I signed up for their what I thought was a 30 day trial money back guarantee of  Green Coffee Extract.  Fourteen days after I made the order they billed me $79.95 for additional product.

I saw this charge the next day on my credit card statement and called immediately to have it refunded.  I'm told that it is a 14 day trial period that begins the day of the order.

I'm told if I send the product (I guess the trial bottle) back within 30 days they will refund the charge for the new bottle.  Not sure I understand, I paid for the trial bottle.

Anyway, it was a real hassle to get them to agree to this, had the credit card company "disputed charges" representative listening in as a third party.  I was told the refund would be credited as soon as they received the unused product......................we wil see!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/global-fullfillment/clearwater-florida-33757/global-fullfillment-beware-clearwater-florida-1044300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content