Complaint Review: global gateway exchange

• Submitted: Tue, April 23, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013
  • Reported By: Micah — boston Massachusetts
  • global gateway exchange
    7130 Spring Meadows West Dr.
    Holland, Ohio
    United States of America

global gateway exchange GGE Techs Low Pay and NO PAY Techs Beware! Holland, Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Nothing but fair treatment for me

*UPDATE Employee: Lack of Information

I've done work for This company twice as a tech, the first time they tried to pay me less than we agreed upon and minimize my hours and the last time they did NOT pay me at all.  As A tech I feel it only fair to warn other techs to stay away from them and for customers looking to hire them (and Velocity as they both seem to be the same company) to Stay Far Away! They are very deceptive and downright lied to me and their clients on several occasions. I recomend a more reputable company if your looking for networking or cabling to be done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/global-gateway-exchange/holland-ohio-/global-gateway-exchange-gge-techs-low-pay-and-no-pay-techs-beware-holland-ohio-1045580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Nothing but fair treatment for me

AUTHOR: Dana - (USA)

I have been doing work for GGE for more than a year now. I have only had one minor dispute with them and they were quick to work with me and resolve, and all to my satisfaction. There was no comprimising, there was no... well, you didnt do this or that... type of statements. I reminded them of a cost they failed to include, and they updated my invoice to include the cost, and I got paid what I was supposed to. I have done at least 25 jobs for them, all as a subcontractor, and have no complaints, I am even allowed to negotiate my rate of pay with them (just don't get crazy with it).

I am sorry for the previous person's complaints and I don't know what happened to cause that, but the ONLY complaint I have is that it takes them 30 days to pay. Other than that, I have had noting but a good experience. As long as you follow teir guidelines of having the tools that are needed to do the job, getting the appropriate signoffs, and not leaving until they are agree that the work has been completed, there will be no problems. Basically, arrive prepared and be professional. I just wish they had more work :-).

Lack of Information

AUTHOR: Dispatch - ()

There is no factual information to go by with this report. The only time we refuse to pay a tech is if they break the contractal work order by means of showing to the site intoxiacated, not brining the tools needed for the job (included in all work orders), sexually harrasing site personnel. If you could kindly fill us in with the details we would be more than happy to review this situation and either explain to you the issues found, or make ammends.