Complaint Review: Global Home Business Systems, Herbalife,Elaine Depinto

• Reported By: Jacobs Creek Pennsylvania
  • Global Home Business Systems, Herbalife,Elaine Depinto
    Herbalife.com
    Internet

Global Home Business Systems, Herbalife Elaine Depinto company rip off, complete waste of time and money Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Happy to Help

I paid Elaine Depinto, an employee of Global Home Business Systems, to send me the starter pack to become part of Herbalife Company. I got my DVD, did everything I was instructed to do.I was to contact her after to set up a phone appointment, which took a week to get through to her. I was given a code to open the second part of dvd, this was suppose to explain the rest of the business, which it did not.We played phone tag again and an appointment was set up to talk with her and her supervisor.

The next day I got an email stating that the appointment was cancelled due to time zone mix-up in the scheduling, that they would get back to me. That was a month ago, and they claim that the whole program is up and running within 2 weeks.

There is no contact info for the company itself,so you can only try getting through to the person they had call you, which in my case, was a woman who has only been with the company for 4 months from what she told me.
So far I have only been charged the $9.95, I am not sure at this point if they have tried to charge my credit card again.

Judy
Jacobs Creek, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2009 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/global-home-business-systems-herbalifeelaine-depinto/internet/global-home-business-systems-herbalife-elaine-depinto-company-rip-off-complete-waste-of-453259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Happy to Help

AUTHOR: Ejonn - (U.S.A.)

Judy, I am myself involved with GHBS and Herbalife. I can say with certainty that niether of these companies are at fault here, but without knowing details, it appears that the distributor is. There should be links to her websites, email, and phone numbers included with the emails she sent you. If you are unable to contact her through any of these means, please get in touch with me. No I'm not going to hijack you, just trying to help you and the good folks at GHBS.

800-894-0210 (you'll probably have to leave a message)
or