Complaint Review: GLOBAL LIFE INC ,HERBAL SMOKE SHOP, GLE, Inc

• Reported By: ATLANTA Georgia
  • GLOBAL LIFE INC ,HERBAL SMOKE SHOP, GLE, Inc
    Box 111 325 East Jimmie Leeds Rd, Suite # 7
    Galloway, New Jersey

GLOBAL LIFE INC ,HERBAL SMOKE SHOP, GLE, Inc INTERNET CRIMINALS, LOW LIFES Galloway, New Jersey,

I placed an order on Saturday at 1:02 p.m. As dumb as it sounds, I researched the Company after I placed the order and found several complaints against them.

Immediately, I cancelled the order via e-mail at 2:41 p.m. I received a response at 7:51 p.m. indicating that I would receive a refund minus a 10% processing fee within 3 - 5 business days, to which I agreed.

As I checked my e-mail this morning, I noticed a UPS Shipment Notification message in regards to the product I had cancelled before it was packaged to be shipped. I immediately forwarded the e-mail to globallifesupport@gmail as for an explanation.

I was told that due to a billing error, the package was shipped out by mistake. Even worse, they offered me an exchange for equal value and not a refund.

Luckily I work in the mail room where it will be shipped and have already notified them that I will refuse the package and ensure for record purposes that it indicates such.

Please let everyone know not to do business with the Herbal Smoke Shop or Global Life Support.
Pray for them as they have truly screwed the wrong person.

Pissed offed in atlanta
ATLANTA, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2008 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/global-life-inc-herbal-smoke-shop-gle-inc/galloway-new-jersey-08205/global-life-inc-herbal-smoke-shop-gle-inc-internet-criminals-low-lifes-galloway-new-j-328153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content