Complaint Review: Global Migrate

• Reported By: Sikandar Nawaz — Saudi Arabia
  • Global Migrate

Dubai,
    United Arab Emirates

Global Migrate Highly unprofessional and negative response from Global-Migrate Dubai

Got a very bad experience from Global Migrate, Dubai. Upon seeing their advert in facebook, I asked if I can get them for my consultation for Immigration to Canada. A few days later one of their sales representative Ms. Rona Cacananta contacted me. She asked me some details and I gave them all they required and then she told me to get back later. Later she asked me to send some documents to her that I did send as per her requirement. She promised me that she will let me know the chances for my application. In all these days, she was trying to call me twice or thrice daily, that were annoying sometimes as I was struck in work as well.

I humbly asked her to communicate via email so it could be reference for future as well. She didn’t tell me about my chances to get successful and asked me to pay directly in her next email, sending me a plain invoice without payment terms, services against these payments and to whom this payment is addressed. [continued below]....

..... I wish to share snapshots for my email and the invoice that she sent me. In my next email, I asked all my concerns and asked humbly to reply my queries as a legal right of me for being their client. No reply for 2 days.

On 3rd day, she did call me and her tone was offensive and rude, she was shouting and was not listening to me. I told her that I need an email reply from them for my queries for my future reference, to which she refused in a highly unprofessional and rude manner. And I didn’t get an email reply from them so far. So what I conclude that Global-Migrate is very unprofessional firm and may be scam because of their response to their potential clients as of my experience. Very Disappointed by Global-Migrate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2016 01:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/global-migrate/dubai-/global-migrate-highly-unprofessional-and-negative-response-from-global-migrate-dubai-1346064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content