Complaint Review: Global Personals White Label Dating

• Global Personals White Label Dating
    Minton Place
    Internet
    United Kingdom

Global Personals White Label Dating IWantCasual.com iwantcasual.com is a website that offers users the 'chance' to meet other users. However, I called for minutes on end, for days on end and no reply. Money is still being taken and nothing I can do abo Windsor, United Kingdom

Paid for a 3-day trial at IWantCasual.com thinking I'd meet other users. This didn't happen. I tried to cancel my membership but they refuse to answer the phone, literally, hour on hour, day after day. This is also the only way they allow you to cancel your membership. They do give you a 'support' email address but you only receive automated responses, which completely ignore your pleas for cancellation.

I sit here dumbfounded that nothing has been done about this yet.

When you think about the amount of man-hours that has been put in to setting up this 'business', you realize just how cynical and evil these people must be. Surely someone will do something about it?

I am on benefits. I receive 70 pounds per week, but I have already spent 10 pounds on attempted calls, listening to their automated responses...and now they are taking 25 pounds per month from my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/global-personals-white-label-dating/internet/global-personals-white-label-dating-iwantcasualcom-iwantcasualcom-is-a-website-that-offe-1009114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content