Complaint Review: Global Private Real Estate

• Global Private Real Estate
    1331 Union Ave.
    Memphis, Tennessee
    United States of America

Global Private Real Estate Try to get me to sign a fake contact to sell my timeshare Memphis, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: Global Private Real Estate & Royal Elite timeshare scam

*Consumer Comment: Beware of resale companies

Try to get me to sign a fake contact to sell my timeshare

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/global-private-real-estate/memphis-tennessee-38104/global-private-real-estate-try-to-get-me-to-sign-a-fake-contact-to-sell-my-timeshare-memp-1006387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Global Private Real Estate & Royal Elite timeshare scam

AUTHOR: NatalieWells - ()

Global Private Real Estate scammed me by phone, they promised to sell my Royal Elite timeshare in Playa del Carmen, but it's been more than 2 years now. I am in financial distress and I thought they'd help me. I am now out of 599.00

Beware of resale companies

AUTHOR: IsabellaP - (United States of America)

Wow! at least you got out sound and safe! i wonder how many other have been caught by this ghost company. Thanks for the warning! you should chek out this website about timeshare scams:

(((link redacted)))

hope you're having a good year so far!