Complaint Review: Global Pro System

• Global Pro System

, Select State/Province
    USA

Global Pro System GPS Vemma Scam Rip off AZ

Ok I feel stupid, but I fell for this scam.  Well,I was not told about this 29.99 charge that will come out every month. So I imedeatly went into the website and cancled it.  The next month, I was charged again.  SoI called and told them that I wanted to cancle it.  They said they would take a message and call me back.  They never called me back.  So I called again and tey said the same thing.  Again, I never got a call back, but they did email me and they said at the time when I was charged, My account was not cancled and that they assure me it is now cancled and they will refund me.

THey did, but the next month sure enough, I was charged again.  I have now had to call about 6 times and I get told the same bs. "at the time, your account was not cancled".  So this month I called and demanded to speak to someone right then and there.  Hopefuly, this time will be the last time I have to call.  They do always give me my money back, but still it is very frustrating.  The charge comes out of my bank account so every time it comes out it overdraws my account.

I just simply say to anyone that is thinking of joining this business, be ware if you ever want to get out of it.  Plus another thing, when I signed up for this. They said that I would have a mentor that would guide me threw the steps and stuff,  well as soon as he got my money, I never heard from him again.  I had tried several times to call, leaving voicemails, and e mail several times before I decided that I just wanted to get out of this bs.  So as far as I can say   I would not recomend anyone to spend any money whatsoever on this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2014 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/global-pro-system/select-stateprovince/global-pro-system-gps-vemma-scam-rip-off-az-1128681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content