Complaint Review: Global Reporting Network

• Global Reporting Network
    1333 w 120thAve Ste 108
    Denver, Colorado
    United States of America

Global Reporting Network bank fraud, mail fraud, theft, targetting elderly Denver, Colorado

Global Reporting has been stealing money from my elderly father's bank account for some time now. I even called the company and was assured they would stop, but of course they did not. We went to the bank today and closed his account. We also were able to file fraud and returns on the ones from Septemeber to today(10/2).

I am contemplating contacting the USPS tomorrow and finding out if I have any recourse through them. My father gets approximately 30 pieces of mail from all over the world, every single day. Older people just do not understand that its not the 50s anymore and they can all be ripped off in no time at all.

I am also going to contact the post office and see if there is any way of putting a block on my father's address for all bulk mail. My dad doesn't have any other interests except his mail now, so I hate doing this to him. But Global Reporting isn't the only company trying to steal from him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/global-reporting-network/denver-colorado-80234/global-reporting-network-bank-fraud-mail-fraud-theft-targetting-elderly-denver-colora-949862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content